This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Glad & M&M’S®. All opinions are 100% mine.
Holiday time! Only one of the best times of year. Now that we’ve made it through co-hosting our first (early) Skarie family christmas, I’m in full fledged christmas spirit mode. And you know what the holidays are great for? Desserts!
Well, luckily, M&M’s® have some pretty adorable (and delicious, obviously) seasonal treats! Can you get any more festive than White Chocolate Peppermint? And I’m a sucker for mini anything, so I love the M&M’s® Mini Baking Bits too!
And if you are anywhere as festive as me- you’ll be equally as excited about holiday edition Glad storage! Food storage is a must during the holidays with all the leftovers and treats, so it might as well be cute, right?
The white chocolate peppermint M&M’s® and holiday edition Glad storage are only available at Target– so you should head on over and pick them up today! And hurry, because you’ll want them both for this super delicious festive treat.
So- let’s get to the recipe! You know I don’t like to make anything complicated- so you can make this fudge with about 15 minutes of prep time.
Mint Chocolate M&M’s Fudge
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 cups sweetened condensed milk
- M&M’s® White Chocolate Peppermint candies
- M&M’s® Holiday Baking Minis
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- Green food coloring
- Line the bottom of an 8×8 pan with wax paper
- In a small saucepan, heat white chocolate chips and 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk, stirring constantly until melted
- When the mixture is melted, add the mint extract and about 5 drops of food coloring and mix until well combined
- Pour into the pan, and sprinkle with M&M’s® Holiday Baking Minis
- Place in the fridge to chill
- In another small saucepan, heat semi-sweet chocolate chips with 1 generous cup of sweetened condensed milk. Stir constantly so that the chocolate doesn’t burn. If the mix feels too thick, you can add a little more sweetened condensed milk.
- When the mixture is melted and smooth, pour on top of the chilled mint layer and M&M’s®
- Decorate the top of the fudge with M&M’s® White Chocolate Peppermint candies
- Set in the fridge to cool for 2 hours
- Store in your awesome Glad holiday containers!
That fudge is a beauty isn’t it? It is so perfect for the holidays. I made Lars bring it in to work because I would’ve eaten that whole thing myself if you let me. I’m a sucker for fudge.
I love the M&M’s® White Chocolate Peppermint candies. They are so beautiful. They inspired the flavor for this adorable mint fudge. And if you aren’t convinced it’s beautiful, check out this close up:
Yeah. That’s some good looking fudge.
My favorite part of the fudge is the M&M’s® surprise layer. You can see them above in between the layers. It’s a fun little extra crunch.
And since I made Lars bring the fudge in to work- the Glad packaging was perfect! I was able to fit all the fudge in one Glad holiday edition deep dish. I always love a trip to Target, so if you want an excuse to go, these Target exclusive Glad holiday edition containers are amazing.
And you know what the best part about the Glad holiday packaging is? There are recipes on the back! I tried out the M&M’s® Black & White Peppermint Brownies, and let’s just say they did not disappoint.
I mean, just look at them. Don’t you want to just eat them right off the screen? So, if the fudge didn’t quite satisfy your chocolate peppermint craving, just whip up a batch of these. They are so perfect for the holidays.
There’s plenty of awesome chocolate peppermint recipes to go around! I hope you make this easy fudge at home. And definitely get yourself the Glad storage containers so you can get the recipe for the M&M’s® Black & White Peppermint Brownies.
Happy Holidays! What’s your favorite holiday treat?