Want to publish a Guest Post on Pins and Procrastination?
I’m always looking to promote new perspectives and fun creative ideas! If you want to publish a guest post on Pins and Procrastination, you have to follow the following guidelines.
Guest Post Guidelines:
- Guest posts are intended for bloggers, not businesses. If you are interested in me writing a sponsored post for your brand, please visit my advertising page.
- Each post must be unique and not published on any other site (including your own). This is for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) purposes. If the post is published in multiple places, it defeats the whole purpose of a guest post.
- You will get an about the author box at the end of the post where you can describe and link to your own site.
- You may not link to any brands or content you are paid for. You can include 2 links to your own site within the body of the post (in addition to the about the author section link).
- Each post should include at least 3 images (either that you have taken or that you have the rights to) and be between 400-750 words.
- If you’ve read and feel you can meet all of these guidelines, add the phrase “I love Pinterest” to the box asking if you have read the guidelines in the form below.
Topic ideas for Guest Posts:
- Tutorial on natural homemade beauty product
- Tutorial on green cleaning product or technique
- Tutorial on craft or DIY project
- Original recipe (preferably gluten free)
- Organization tutorial or tip
- Mental health
If you feel you meet all the guidelines and you want to publish a post on Pins and Procrastination, fill out the form below! Include the topic you would write about and a brief outline of your post idea in the comment section.